Emergency and protective measures Covid-19
Based on extraordinary measures, these conditions apply to participation in our events.
Upon entry, it is necessary to demonstrate:
- a negative PCR test that is no more than 7 days old from collection
- an antigen test that is a maximum of 72 hours from collection
- proof of infection in the last 180 days
- a certificate of completion of the second dose of vaccination, from which at least 14 days have elapsed
- a certificate of completion of single-dose vaccination, from which at least 14 days have elapsed
Attention! At the entrance it is not possible to present a solemn declaration!
We also ask you to comply with 3Rs:
- wash your hands
- wear respirators
- keep spacing
These conditions do not apply to children under 6 years of age. Under the age of 18, they can have a certificate of non infectivity from their school or from a legal representative.